So you've signed up as a limited company director with Millward, May & Co. What are the next steps and what should you expect?
What should have already happened:
- You've had a meeting with us to discuss stuff...
- Your company has been incorporated with Companies House
- You and any other directors should have filled out the following form: www.millwardmay.co.uk/newclient
- ID/household bill taken for each director
What should you be doing:
- Set up company bank account...we recommend Raluca at Santander
- Set up government gateway account - see here...
- Quickbooks/records - link to our tutorials section!!
- Register as a director for self assessment if you're not signed up to submit TRs - let us have UTR when you receive it.
What we'll be doing:
- Registering for relevant taxes (corporation tax, PAYE, VAT)
- Authorisation codes - when you receive authorisation code email to email@example.com
- Contract - will be sent out in due course
- Bill for end of month (28th of month)
What is expected as a company director:
- Keep Quickbooks bank reconciled - link to Quickbooks tutorials