As a dynamic and growing business, we are always on the lookout for talented people to continue our excellent growth so far. We would love to hear from you if you feel you fit the attributes listed below:
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Quick learner and continually strives to improve processes
- Loves to solve a problem
- Attention to detail and sets high standards for everything you do
- Enthusiastic about the tax and accountancy profession and would like to develop a career in this area
- Enjoys working in a team and willing to help others to meet deadlines
- Confident, personable and professional when talking to clients
- Comfortable working with new technology
- A* to B grade in GCSE maths is required
We are not of the opinion that you must go to university and so candidates without a degree will be considered.
For candidates wishing to acquire or improve on their qualifications, we allow our employees to pursue a professional qualification (AAT, ACCA/ACA) and provide them with a variety of work experience to help develop their skill set.
If you are interested in joining the team at Millward, May & Co, please contact us using the form below or alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com.