As a dynamic and growing business, we are always on the lookout for talented people to continue our excellent growth so far . We would love to hear from you if you feel you fit the attributes listed below:
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Quick learner and continually strives to improve processes
- Loves to solve a problem
- Attention to detail and sets high standards for everything you do
- Enthusiastic about the tax and accountancy profession and would like to develop a career in this area
- Enjoys working in a team and willing to help others to meet deadlines
- Confident, personable and professional when talking to clients
- Comfortable working with new technology
- A* to B grade in GCSE maths is required
We are not of the opinion that you must go to university and so candidates without a degree will be considered.
For candidates wishing to acquire or improve on their qualifications, we allow our employees to pursue a professional qualification (AAT, ACCA, ACA) and provide them with a variety of work experience to help develop their skill set.
If you are interested in joining the team at Millward, May & Co, please contact us using the form below or alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com.