Millward, May & Co - Wokingham Accountants
Wokingham Accountants

Company Closure

DS01 Form

Striking off application

In order to close down a company you will need to fill out a DS01 form either online (£8 fee - electronic payment) or via post (£10 fee - cheque or postal order).

The following information is required for the form:

  • Company name
  • Company number (which can be found by entering the company name on the Companies House website)
  • Name(s) and signature(s) of the director(s)

Important Note: the company bank account will be frozen once the company has been struck off so make sure that you have paid the money out to the relevant places (e.g. corporation tax, dividends) and the bank balance is nil before you send this form to Companies House.