Millward, May & Co - Wokingham Accountants
Wokingham Accountants


Useful Links

Paying HMRC

To pay your self-assessment tax bill, click here.

To pay your VAT bill online, click here.

To pay your corporation tax bill, click here.

To pay your PAYE (income tax and national insurance) bill, click here.

To pay your CIS bill online, click here (the link says PAYE but your PAYE & CIS accounts are linked)

HMRC Forms

To sign up as a sole trader, click here.

To sign up for self assessment, click here.

To inform HMRC that you are stopping self-employment, click here.

Our Links

For the new client form, click here.

If you're a new CIS subcontractor, click here.

In order for us to sign you up for VAT, click here.

For a new company form, click on the total number of shareholders/directors:

We have an obligation to confirm the identity and verify the address of each of our customers, for a list of documents we can accept, click here.

For a checklist of what to include on your self-assessment tax return, click here.

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) privacy notice, click here.

Companies House

Get information about a company, click here.

Inform Companies House about changes to your limited company, click here.

File your annual confirmation statement (annual return), click here.

Check whether a company name is available, click here.

The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not. Are both correct.
— Confucius